Omegaboy - missing quest item / chybějící ukolový předmět

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Oficiální české fórum je nyní součástí anglického fóra: https://board.en.nostale.gameforge.com/

• Omegaboy - missing quest item / chybějící ukolový předmět

Bylo mi řečeno od Welliny, abych o svém problému napsal sem tak tedy:

Dělám úkol na přestup na Ledového mága - třetí SP specializace.
    I am doing class exchange quest for Ice Mage - 3th SP Specialization.

Celým úkolem sem prošel bez problémů, ale teď se objevila nějaká chyba díky které jsem nedostal jeden questový předmět.
    I did my way through the whole quest without problem, but now I encountered one tiny little bug or mistake, whatever it is and I did not get one quest item.

Na screenu je vidět, že už bych ho dávno měl mít, jelikož všechny ostatní předměty i recept mám... v inventáři předměty mám a i v tabulce úkolů je patrnéjsem vše splnil, ale že nemohu pokračovat i když s hra myslí, že můžu.

On the screenshot its possible to see that I have already successfully completed all the quests. I already have those other items which I need and even I have the recipe. In the quest bar you can see that game thinks I can proceed further in the quest. But the reality is, that I cant.

Tento item nejde prodat dropnout ani vyhodit a na 110% sem ho nezničil.

This item is not possible to drop, sell or transfer and I did not destroy it 110% sure.

Celý quest mi zabral týden herního času a to velmi intenzivního hraní. Kdyby pro mě byla varianta to dělat znovu nebo to byla prkotina, tak vás neotravuju, ale jste moje poslední instance a myslím, že jestli GM mají zakročit a pomoci hráčům, kteří jsou v situaci, za kterou nemohou a hra se staví proti nim, je tohle exemplární příklad. Pak už bych nechápal s jakým problémem se mám na vás obracet. = ) Každopádně bych chtěl poznamenat, že přesně s tímto problémem na ostatních zahraničních serverech GM velmi často pomáhají.

Whole quest took me one WEEK so far of very intensive game play. If it was a stupid thing I wouldnt bother you, but you are my last resort. I thing if there is any situation when GM should help players this is kinda like example. Because I cant imagine any other situation more suitable when its not my fault and the game is against me... I did everything 100% correct and I cant do anything about it. If you cant help me then I dont understand with what problem should I go to you for help. And I know that with this exact problem helped GMs on other foreign servers of Nostale.

Byl bych velmi rád, kdyby jste mi pomohli. Jediná věc kterou postrádám je ono zrnkové brnění (Bean Hull) a kvuli tomu, že jsem jí nedostal dělat znovu celý týden ten úkol, mi příjde jako velmi nespravedlivá věc a mučení, za kterou skutečně nemohu a vy jí můžete napravit během několika sekund. Vím o lidech co to udělali uplně stejně jako já a předmět získali.

I would be very glad if you can help. Only thing I need is zrnkové brnění (Bean Hull) and because of that dong the whole quest in another whole WEEK seems to me like so much unfair and horrible thing, when you can fix this in few seconds . I really did not do anything wrong and I know about people who did this exactly same way and get it.

Předem děkuji za pomoc a doufám, že se dočkám pochopení.
    Thanks in advance for help and I hope that I get there little understanding.
  • This better be a joke Wellina. Do you ignore me on purpose? I even spoke to you many times personally on IRC this and the other night and still not even a word? I understand that you have lot to do, but well you should pass some of the rights to other subordinates of yours, if its too much for you to handle... and it seems it is. No offense here. But you don´t have to do everything on your own... you have plenty of people willing to help around you and you are wasting their potential.It really looks like it right now.

Vícenásobný post povolen /Smígl