Idea for Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Oficiální české fórum je nyní součástí anglického fóra: https://board.en.nostale.gameforge.com/

• I had an idea .. Event, for instance, began on Friday 20:00 (this could be had this Friday = P) and on Wednesday it appeared Nosvill porting''circle''and kill the monsters x) would progressively are harder to kill monsters.
      After 20 minutes would be entered into a central port and it would not enter.
      After 1 hour from the start of the event ended and those who would stay there, and fought until the end .. to become the reward, would fall to the ground such as pearl bush-tail and so on.
      This is my proposal, and I could be as well to realize x)
      (Sorry for the mistakes)
      Sincerely, W!TCH3R.
    • .. Summer coming ..
      When: (only approximately) 15 June .to. 20/25 June (Start+ end at 00:00)
      Idea:

If you kill monster +/- 5 lv. you can collect Ice cream (=picture from ice cream that can be do from ice + milk 2000 HP/MP) (or picnic (=picture packet with lunch (1000 HP + MP food ) Efekt: 2500 HP + MP > FOOD <

If you kill monster +/- 5lv you can collect fur (=picture> blue fur) + fang (=picture > stool) for Mini Mentor ..
      Best gatherers fur/fang get some special pet (=some created)

Event for killing monsters and droping potions every day from 19:00 to 20:00 in the middle of NosVille (Close after 30 minutes > 19:30)
      (From monsters drop : fur (shoudn´t be +/- 5 lv.)

Event Boss: From 19:50 to end of event..
      Info: Infernal knight same in LOD..
      Drop:Same in LOD or:
      1xPerchament return to event.
      99x fang
      and moneys (99 Package on map ( 1 = 1k-5k)

NosMall(only if you can edit NM) :
      Unlimited costume,hats for 99 NT (or 120)
      99x Fur / 99x fang for 50 NT (or cheaper)
      5x Parchment return to event (You can come back to event after 19:30 - 19:59 ) 50 NT (or cheaper)

Thats my idea. Sory provided i wrote some mistakes..
      All Impossible items can be remove..
      Já chci new server :(
      Aeros-RaslX lv. 88
    • Hi Well my suggestion is to eventually collect from the carpet substance (may look like a legendary agent:) ) then the needle and spool of thread (the name would be a thread on the carpet) From kaaždého would be gathered up 7 pieces would fall most common thread and needle and cloth would fall less and then it did with Eva Energy vššech of those 3 items from each of the seven Magic Carpet as the Nostale.de maybe you'll like it :) And he took the event two weeks rug would have been 30 days :) And kill the monsters + / - 5 lvl :)

I apologize for the bad translation Google Translate :D
      ~Camron~ Lv.99(+50)(18.10.2017)

KRIS Kris Officiálně